Professional Leadership You Can Trust
Hicks Construction Management is an extensive, all-inclusive service that oversees the whole project through from initial planning stages until completion. With the discipline and professional experience to organize, manage and implement procedures, we will direct every aspect of the planning and construction for a successful project. We are fully-invested into each project we take on, and we will conduct the entire construction process while paying attention to every detail. If you’re looking for tried-and-true professional with leadership you can count on, contact Hicks today to find out how we can help you accomplish your goals.
- Oversees Pre-Construction planning and design
- Utilization of assets and tools
- Proper construction methods
- Hicks holds the contracts for all subcontracted work, materials and special equipment
- Specializing in unique needs, requirements and specifications.
- We do not sub-out masonry. HMC is a subsidiary of Hicks Construction.
- Interiors, Exteriors and Roofing.
A goal without a plan is just a whim. Good beginnings make for a good, solid ending, and Hicks Pre-Construction planning ensures that projects are completed correctly, within budget and on time. Pre-construction is the planning and defining of a project, schedule and costs. Overall, it is the introduction to the possibility of a venture and the initial planning of a project where crucial decisions are made and changed. The Pre-Construction planning and design of a project is essential to avoiding project delays, cost overruns, material delivery interruptions and constructability problems. To get your project off to a good start, ask Hicks about our Pre-Construction planning and design.
- Project Scope
- Site selection and requirements
- Go / No Go (project feasibility)
- Execution Plan
- Equipment selection (option analysis)
- Options for the schedule to avoid obstacles such as critical equipment deliveries, planned production, weather, holidays, etc.
- Evaluation of utilities
- Evaluation of soil conditions
- Identify permitting requirements and issues early on
- Value engineering options and building material analysis
- Cost savings options and constructability reviews
Because our range of clients spans a broad spectrum, we provide architectural services to ensure that all phases of design and construction are meeting the highest standards of quality, safety and strategy. Our in-house architectural staff is well-versed in all types of construction, and we deliver thoughtful architecture design centered around your vision while integrating creativity and technical expertise. The design process begins by establishing a clear understanding of our client’s objectives, needs, schedule and budget. We are the industry professional that is equipped to assist with any specialized needs, requirements and specifications. Let us help you make your dream into a reality.
- Renovations, additions and new construction
- Drafting and design services
- Interior Architecture
- Adaptive Reuse
We provide unique solutions for churches and non-profit organizations from big to small because we have a vested interest in helping to build the foundations of our communities. With over 250 successful church projects completed, Hicks will help you and your organization with the grant writing process. To make accessing support for capital projects easier, we assist your organization with the selection of the best grant program for your needs and goals, and we then assist with the grant writing and grant application for a building renovation or a whole new construction. If you’re looking for a partner to help with your vision and goals, contact us today to learn more about the Hicks Grant Writing program.